Thursday, September 4, 2008
It's true. Yesterday at his "4-month" appointment (he's actually a bit closer to 5 months old at this point) as the Doctor was checking out his mouth she exclaimed, "he has a tooth!" He also has another one just about to break through. The tooth is a bottom front tooth; I tried to take a picture of it, not sure if you will be able to see it, but it is that little white spot. I guess 4-5 months is a bit early for the first tooth; it's more common for teeth to start coming in at 6 months. He also weighed in at 17 pounds and is 25 inches long. His weight is in the 90th percentile and his height is in the 50th percentile--still my chunky monkey. He also got more immunization shots and his little legs have been sore--poor guy. Most important, other than the reflux, he is a healthy and, we think, happy baby.


1 Comment:
I think Belle is going to teeth early too, lucky us! I always wished I was the mom that the kids didn't get teeth until they were one. I'm sure he is very Happy!
Post a Comment