Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Parker is 5 months old. He now weighs 17 lbs and has two teeth (both on the bottom) and is 25 inches long. He is already wearing 6 to 9 months clothing. He loves to roll around and talk (baby talk of course). He always has a big smile for anyone who smiles and talks to him. There is always a smile for his buddy he sees in the mirror. He is starting to really not like it when Mom walks out of his line of sight. His favorite toy is his Winnie the Pooh blanket, he loves to suck on the silk border. He also enjoys his baby gym and grabbing the toys that hang above his head. Parker loves music, he calms down and listens, especially when he hears the hymns at church or the songs in primary (he gets to go with Mom). He is still spitting up, but it seems go be decreasing a little bit. His doctor said he could start solids this next week, we will keep you posted on how that goes. I hear that it sometimes helps with the reflux, lets hope. We adore our little guy.


4 Comments:
Hey Amy and Brooks! I hope you don't mind that I found your blog! I may be wrong, and it's only opinion, but when I just saw the top of his head, eyebrows, and eyes, oh my goodness, he looked just like Brooks to me! Hope all is well with you two.
He is so adorable. He is a big boy! Murphy only weighed 14 lbs a couple weeks ago! Watch out for that silk material!!! I had a 3 yr old that became very attached to my undies!!! Can't wait to see more!
I can't believe Parker is 5 months old already--he's adorable! Sounds like he's really starting to have fun, which means fun for mom and dad too. I'm glad to hear his reflux is letting up a bit. I hope the solids help it get even better...I've heard that too. Good luck!
Parker is so cute and looks like he is such a fun baby. Its so hard to be so far away and not be there to hold and play with him. Give him lots of hugs and kisses for us. We love you all! Elder and Sister Luke AKA (Mom and Dad or Grandpa and Grandma)
Kenya Nairobi Mission
Post a Comment