Thursday, September 4, 2008
I want to dedicate an entry to my Grandparents. As many of you know, my parents are in Africa on a mission and both of Brooks' parents and his grandparents have all passed away. My Grandparents have really stepped in. When Parker was born they came up to help me; it was great to have them here and they were so gracious to watch Parker as I got much needed sleep. I was able to get a couple of great pictures with newborn Parker and his Great Grandparents. I want to thank them for all their support to Brooks, Parker and me. My Grandma calls me often to check in and make sure everything is going well with little Parker. Thanks Grandma and Grandpa Luke for being such a blessing in our lives. I will always cherish these pictures.


1 Comment:
Way to be there Grandma and Grandpa Luke! You are great!
Post a Comment