Sunday, November 2, 2008
We had a Happy Halloween. Parker was the cutest pumpkin on the block (at least we think so). We went to our Ward's trunk or treat the day before Halloween and learned a lesson that you need to bring more than one large Costco bag of candy--we ran out pretty quickly. Brooks wore his "Bob Marley Dreads" that he picked up on our cruise to Jamaica last January. Our trunk was decorated with a pirate theme. I wore a pirate hat and we passed out candy from a pirate chest. We made a skeleton out of PVC pipe and a milk jug; it was a crowd pleaser. After the activity we headed to the store to pick up more candy to pass out at home on Halloween night. On Halloween day, Parker and I met up with Becca and Maya to attend Justin's employer's Halloween party. Each department goes all out in decorating and had themes like: heros and villans, the election, BYU and Utah (including a football field with real grass), Candyland and more. It was impressive and lots of fun, plus we got some yummy candy. On Halloween night, Brooks, Parker and I enjoyed a nice evening at home passing out candy to the neighborhood kids. We dressed Parker up again and took some pictures and video, he was a real trooper wearing his pumpkin costume. Parker got some wrappers in his mouth, but no candy yet. Brooks and I on the other hand indulged ourselves. On the day after Halloween, Parker did get his first taste of sweets. I was at my friend, and former roommate, Erin's bridal shower and Parker crawled over to another guest's plate full of whip cream where he got the fork along with a face full of whip cream. In the process He got a taste of the cream, which he enjoyed very much. It was a great first Halloween for Parker.





5 Comments:
What fun! Don't my grandchildren make the cutest pumpkins ever? Did you get a picture of Parker in the whipped cream? Bet he enjoyed that.
CUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE!!! I love those pics in the slideshow. My favorite is his big cheesy grin when he's holding the candy bowl. What a cute little pumpkin!
Parker makes a very cute Pumpkin! Sounds like you guys had a fun Halloween.
Thanks for coming to Omniture. It was fun having you guys. Parker is a pretty cute pumpkin.
Parker is soooo cute! Isn't Halloween great with kids? I think I've eaten all of David's candy already. :)
Post a Comment