Tuesday, November 11, 2008
We had a busy weekend with lots of traveling. Thankfully, Parker is great about sleeping in the car. We attended two weddings. One in Logan and one in American Fork. On Friday we headed to Logan for Brooks' cousin David's wedding. It was a nice ceremony even if it was a bit chilly during pictures, but that is Logan. I had never been inside the Logan Temple so it was fun to experience a new temple. Thanks to Uncle Brent for helping with Parker. We also attended the luncheon at what used to be the old Deseret Industries, but now has turned into a nice restaurant and reception center, our table and former Loganites had fun reminicing about their frequent trips to D.I. After the luncheon we headed south to Lehi for a wedding dinner for my good friend an
d former roommate, Erin Rees. We were a little late, but they hadn't started eating yet, so it worked out great. It was fun to meet her fiance, Tele. The next morning we were at it again headed to American Fork for Erin's wedding at the Mt. Timpanogos Temple. We dropped Parker off with my friend Becca Farwell in Lehi (thanks a ton, Becca, for a last minute babysit). The sealing was really special and I learned some wonderful things. It was much warmer outside as we waited for pictures. Parker had a great time at Becca's and was a good little boy. She even had to ask if he ever cries; I think it was because he had such a great babysitter. We headed back home and then that evening drove to Provo for the reception. By this time Parker was done with the traveling and ready for his own bed. So we stuck around for about an hour and then headed home. We had fun and it was a treat to share in the joy of our friends and family. And we can't have a post without a picture of Parker. Here he is playing with his Legos that Aunt Andrea handed down to us, he loves them.


4 Comments:
Parker really does look like he is having fun with his legos--Although he always looks like he is having fun. What a happy baby!
Hey - I was excited to find your blog via Kelsi and Rusty's blog. Parker is so cute, but he's getting so big!! I don't think I've seen him since Gina's wedding...or did I see you guys at Curtis and marissa's wedding? Anyway - Glad to see everything is going well. Take care!
Kim Daich
K offended!!! You were in American Fork and didn't come see us? We could have watched Parker too and we'd probably be closer!! Really I'm not that offended it would have just been nice to see you. :( Please let us know when you come into town next time.
Parker is so cute!! I miss you guys! Hey, I really like the red scarf. Red is a good color on you!
Post a Comment