Parker Update

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Parker got a little messy today trying a new food - Carrots - and he liked them, some did make it into his mouth. He has also tried rice cereal, oatmeal, bananas, sweet potatoes, and apple sauce. His favorite at this point is apple sauce, he eats that like I eat chocolate. He also wants to try drinking out of my glass, but I think I will save that skill for later.

Parker has also started to crawl. He is really good at going backwards and just this week he started going forward as he tried to grab the Sunday paper. It's not the most perfect crawl yet, it's more of a side scoot but he uses both sides and he gets where he wants. It's tons of fun watching each new development.

3 Comments:

fivewalkers said...

He is getting big. That is fun to try all the new foods, and watch their reaction. YAY for Parker.

Kelly, Carrie, Kylie and Zachary said...

I can't believe that Parker is crawling now! Time sure does go by fast when they are little, doesn't it?

Hillary Luke said...

I can;t wait to see him again! It has been too long!