Parker 7 Months

Wednesday, November 19, 2008


Parker is now 7 months and crawling. He loves to talk (of course we have no idea what he's saying) and laugh. He loves to eat and has eaten all the new foods we've given him, even the green ones. He is 27 inches and 19.5 lbs. He continues to sleep through the night, although he has started to become an early riser--6AM. I guess he wants to see Daddy before he goes to work.

He seems to be very interested in figuring out what he can put in his mouth. Rather than do this with his toys he likes to go after items his Mom does not approve of like door stops, power cords, and chair legs. Then there's the grabbing things like the scissors, channel changers, and the phone. I try to tell him how much more fun his stuffed dog or rattle would be, but I have no luck. I have stopped him each time, except for the chair legs. He is pretty quick in that department, but I have gotten wiser.

We absolutely love our little guy, he makes us laugh and he is so sweet, even when he is pulling my hair, only to get me closer for a kiss, of course.

2 Comments:

The Lukes said...

Parker is so cute. I can't believe how much he looks like Brooks. I hope his hand is feeling better!

Mary Ann said...

I got to meet twin baby boys (Ferral and Farnsworth)last night. They were on their way to the South Africa temple with their parents and a group from Kitale. So cute. But just made me miss my grandbabies more. Don't grow up too fast Parker!!!