Monday, October 6, 2008
We had a great General Conference weekend. On Friday night my sister Becca and her family joined us after they attended her husband Justin's mission reunion. They watched Parker for a bit while Brooks and I went out on a mini date to Jamba Juice. Becca and Justin also stayed over and watched conference with us on Saturday. In between sessions Brooks and Justin went to help a neighbor in our ward move and Becca and I headed to Gardner Village to take a look at the witches they have set up all around. It was raining, but not too hard so we decided to attempt it. We had a great time and took a few pictures. Maya loved the witch with the cats running around under her skirt. Parker didn't like it when I covered him up and he couldn't see, it was either that or get wet. Luckily there were a few places in the village to find relief from the rain. While Justin and Brooks went to priesthood session, Becca and I decided to attend ladies nights at Robert's Arts and Crafts. They had giveaways and as always happens Becca won a prize and I didn't. One of these days I will win something.


3 Comments:
Parker looks like he was having a great time. I wouldn't want my head covered either, so much to see!
I never win anything either... don't worry!!! He is getting so big! I need to stop by one of these days when I am up that way!!
I love the witched at Gardner Village! The last pix of Parker is adorable. I don't win anything either. Sounds like you guys had a great time.
Post a Comment