Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Parker is 6 months today. Can you believe it? He is 19 lbs and 26 inches according to my home measurements. He is growing up so fast. I am happy to report that the spitting up has decreased significantly, so thankful (laundry only once a week now). Parker loves to roll around and he rolls pretty fast, usually right out of the room we are in. We are just waiting any day now for the crawling to start. He is a real people person, he loves to smile and babble at everyone, but especially other babies. He just started eating bananas this week and loves them so much more than the rice cereal. Parker newest thing is making a fish face and blowing in and out; I hope I can get a picture of it one of these times. His new favorite toys are not the toys themselves but the tags, and he knows how to find them no matter how much I hide them, especially on his baby gym; I think I may need to resort to cutting the tags off. He is becoming very curious and wants to hold whatever I have, you should of seen me trying to sign up for an activity at church, he was fast in grabbing hold of the paper and making a origami project of it. We are so blessed to have him and I look forward to every new day.


6 Comments:
He has such a beautiful smile and looks like he is such a fun baby. I love the pictures you sent us of him.
Happy 6 months Parker! What a doll! Just want to squeeze him! ;)
He is so darling. I love the sweater vest!
I can't believe he's 6 months already. He's adorable. That's funny he likes the tags so much--Ethan was like that too. Wait until Christmas and he likes playing with the boxes more that the toys!
Time is flying by! I can't believe how grown-up he is getting!
You are so adorable in the BYU picture!
Post a Comment