Happy Halloween

Wednesday, November 11, 2009


I know I haven't posted in months. I hope to be back on track now that we are settled into our new home and I have a new computer. Here are a couple of pictures from Halloween. Parker was the cutest dinosaur on the block! He went trick or treating with his cousins and caught right on, including grabbing a bag of skittles right out of a neighbors hand. We went to about 8 houses and he scored 4 full size candy bars, you can guess who ate those. I think his favorite part was answering the door when trick or treaters came. When the doorbell would ring he would run to the door and help me pass out candy. Near the end of the evening he grabbed the bowl of candy and took it to his candy bag where he proceeded to empty the contents of the bowl into his bag. It was super cute.


6 Comments:

Andrea said...

So good to finally see a post from you again! ;) I love Parker's Halloween costume, he looks so cute! That's funny that he dumped the bowl of candy into his bag. Smart boy, he knows what he wants! Glad to hear you guys are doing great. That's so exciting about your new house, congrats!

Shannon said...

AMY!! I found you!! I hadn't checked my old email account in AGES, and decided to tonight... I was so excited to see a message from you. (Dated almost a year ago! Sorry! :) ) You have such a cute family! Send me an email if you get a chance! shannon.allred@gmail.com Signed, your long lost roomie who has returned to Ephraim and who has flashbacks daily of the stupid things we used to do!! lol!

Jenae said...

Yea! You're back! Parker looks adorable! I can't believe how big he is getting. When are you two off to NY? Have you decided on a musical? Have tons of fun!

Melanie said...

Cute! Cute! Cute! We can't wait to see Parker again. I'll call you when we're in Utah for the holidays.

The Lukes said...

he is so big! congrats--adam forgot to tell me you're having a GIRL soon! so excited to see you all at christmas!

Cher said...

He is a really cute dinosaur. He is a smart kid if he dumped the bowl of candy into his bag!