Parker 12 Months

Wednesday, May 20, 2009




I know I have already done birthday entries, but I also wanted to do Parker's 12 month entry with the usual stats. Plus we got his picture taken this month too. Parker also had his 12 month checkup where he weighed in at 20lbs and 12 ounces (25th percentile), is 28 3/4 inches tall (20th percentile) and his head is in the 75th percentile. Parker started to take steps a few days before his birthday, he was standing holding on to the couch and I was sitting on the floor a few feet a way and he walked to me taking about 3 steps. Now he can walk even further, but he is still doing the walk/crawl combo with more crawling then walking. Parker likes to take the comb and comb his hair like Mom. He also likes to give Mom the phone so she will talk on it. The other day we were heading home from shopping and Parker was not thrilled to be in his carseat so I gave him my cell phone to play with (I had just been talking on it) when I looked in the mirror to check on him he had opened the phone up and it was up against his ear and he had his head tilted toward it and was just sitting there like he was having a long conversation, it was hilarious and we both started laughing. Enjoy Parker's pictures and our family picture we also had taken.

4 Comments:

Mary Ann said...

We really enjoyed the call from Parker, had a good laugh over it too. Hope you don't mind the bill for the Africa phone call. J/K
Emma did really call us one time but luckly it went to our skpe phone number. Thanks for sharing all the fun things Parker is doing.

Love you MOM

HiccupMeL said...

He is getting so cute and doesn't look like a baby anymore!! How fun. It's fun to see your updates! :)

Cher said...

I can't believe how much he is growing up!

Marissa Marie said...

Hey, Curtis told me your news about baby #2. Congrats!