Our Merry Little Christmas

Sunday, January 4, 2009

We had a Merry Christmas as a little family. It was fun to celebrate Parker's first Christmas. He really enjoyed pulling the wrapping paper off of his presents and then putting it in his mouth, which I quickly grabbed away. We also celebrated with my brothers and sisters at the Luke Christmas Party (Missed Adam, Nadine, Mom and Dad who were celebrating in Africa). Santa Clause even came for a personal visit and a few pictures with Parker. He looked oddly familiar too. Enjoy the pictures, hope you had a wonderful holiday.

2 Comments:

Mary Ann said...

I love the photos! Parker's resemblance to Santa is amazing. Is this really Santa's first visit?

Andrea said...

I loved the pictures of Parker. It's so fun to see him grow and the older he gets, the cuter he is. I love his rosy cheeks--they are perfect for his Santa outfit! Glad you all had such a good Christmas.