Look Mom - I can stand!

Friday, January 9, 2009

Parker started standing up by himself a week or so before Christmas, so I am a little late posting about it. This is one of the first times he stood up in his crib. He greets me every morning and after naps this way. He is now standing up with the assistance of about everything, he has taken some good tumbles, so I am on a much more vigilant watch. I guess next comes walking, yikes, he is growing up way to fast.

3 Comments:

HiccupMeL said...

What a happy and cute little boy! He must realize what wonderful parents he has.

Melanie said...

I love his little pectorals! What a cute boy! Looks like you had a great Christmas too. It was so fun meeting Parker. Thanks!

Jessica said...

He is adorable!!! Murph is going through the same stage... trying to take his own little steps. He has a bruise on his forehead and one on his cheek. Thank goodness they are tough little guys!!