Sunday, January 18, 2009
I have been wanting to add some artwork to our Master Bedroom and match it to our bedspread and pillows. So I thought I would show you all my attempt at being an artist. It's about time I used the paint set Brooks gave me for Christmas last year. I really like the modern/contemporary style (to the dismay of my husband) so thus the paintings, it is all about the clean lines. It took me forever to find a paint combination that came somewhat close to the right color. I have a lot to learn, but I am satisfied at my attempt of fine art.


6 Comments:
You made those pictures? I completely love them. I think you have fabulous taste with what you put on your walls. You should make more and sell them!
I love your paintings! Watching those home improvement shows really paid off or more likely you just have natural talent. Most people will say they can't even paint a straight line, and look what you did. Although I was expecting to see a painting of a landscape or something, I should have known better because you do like modern art. Your room really looks great!
That is AWESOME. So simple and perfect. I am super impressed. Bring that paint on down girl!!!
I think it looks really good. I am very impressed!
It looks great. You did an awesome job.
I love it! I think I'll have to consult you in the future when I decorate.
Post a Comment