We Finally Have a Blog

Friday, August 15, 2008


I finally got around to it, as they say. I have enjoyed so much reading my friends' and family's blogs, in fact I am an avid reader, lets hope I can become an avid blogger. I don't think it will be hard with the adventures we have and especially not with the tales to tell of our little Parker. He is 4 months today! Happy 4 months little guy. Here is a picture taken today, I think the outfit goes well as I call him my chunky monkey, according to my "home" scale he is a whopping 16 pounds today. You could say one of his favorite things to do is eat (and spit up). Enjoy our Blog!

2 Comments:

Jessica said...

Yay - I am so glad you did this. He is adorable!!! You will find yourself wanting to post pictures of your adorable little guys weekly - I promise. How fun for you to go to New Orleans. It looks like you had a great time!!!

Justin said...

Your blog looks great. I look forward to reading about all your adventures.