Sunday, August 17, 2008
My mission president and his wife stopped by for a visit this week. It was great as always to see them and for them to meet Parker. They live in Laramie, Wyoming and when visiting Utah take the time to visit their missionaries; they are great. I had to of course get a picture. I served in the New York Rochester Mission and one of my great memories was when my companion and I were caught on our bikes in a snow storm. Luckily for us the mission home was in our area and we happened to be close, so we stopped by to get out of the storm and President and Sister Pratt warmed us up with grilled cheese sandwiches. They are the best. Thanks again for the visit.


1 Comment:
I'm glad you have jumped on the blog train. Welcome! Cute pics!! That Parker is a cutie!
Post a Comment