Parker's New Room

Friday, August 15, 2008


Well after many months and a lot of hard work, mostly painting, Parker's nursery is finally done. He got to move in on Tuesday, August 12 and I think he likes it. The change from bassinet to crib didn't affect his sleeping through the night, thank goodness. Although it has affected mine as I continue to check on him periodically throughout the night, hopefully I will get used to him being in a different room too.

Thanks to Brooks for doing all of the painting and putting furniture together.

7 Comments:

Unknown said...

you guys did a great job with it! So adorable!

Stacey said...

Hey, this is your old comp Sis. Heinhold...very cute nursery! One of these days I'll paint my kids' rooms so they're not the same plain beige that's throughout the rest of the house. :)

Andrea said...

His room is very cute.

fivewalkers said...

Amy, Your Blog is adorable. Love the room it turned out so cute!! I will add you to my blog roll. This is such a fun way to keep in touch!

P.S. Savannah says she likes the room....no more yellow. :-)

Sunny said...

That is BEAUTIFUL!! So much better than Hyrum's digs. Love your blog keep it up! Thanks for the invite! :)

Cher said...

I love how Parker is modeling all of the furniture in his room. It looks great!

Mary Ann said...

Parker's room is adorable. You guys did a great jobf. How are you with an African theme.