Tuesday, February 17, 2009
We had a fun Valentines Day as Parker celebrated his first 0ne. Parker especially enjoyed playing with the balloon Brooks gave me, he would pull down on the ribbon causing the balloon to bonk him in the head and then laugh hysterically. I also had a enjoyable birthday the next day, and Parker helped me blow out my candles. Parker enjoyed playing with his cousins who celebrated with us. Thanks to everyone that came for cake and ice cream.





3 Comments:
Looks like you guys had a fun Valentines Day! I love the pictures of Parker and his balloon. And Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Belated Birthday Amy. Can you remember all the times when we had our birthdays together. That sure does seem like a long time ago.
Your pictures are adorable! Happy belated birthday as well! I'll have to put that on my calendar. I can't believe Parker is almost one. Time flies when you live away from family. :(
Post a Comment