Thanksgiving

Sunday, December 14, 2008

I know, Thanksgiving has been over for a few weeks and I am really behind. My excuse--I got sick...Really I did. Since I was only sick for a few days, I thought about using the Dog ate my computer for the rest of the time. Anyway, I am back to blogging.

We had a great Thanksgiving, with an okay turkey (not bad for our first time cooking). We had Becca and her family with us to celebrate as well as Brooks' oldest brother, Pratt. We had a lot of fun and tons of food. We also spent some time that weekend with Brooks' brother, Brent, and his family. We even went with them to the infamous light parade in Kaysville. Not bad, although they could of been a bit more creative on the selection of candy...you can only eat so many peppermint candy canes. Enjoy the pictures from our Thanksgiving festivities.

2 Comments:

HiccupMeL said...

What cute pics!! Hopefully you had a Happy Thanksgiving and will have a Merry Christmas!! :)

Hillary Luke said...

Thanks for the treats, they were great! Jeremy did ask how do you eat the black stripe?