Parker 8 Months

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Parker is 8-months old and crawling all over the place. He loves to explore and has also started to pull himself up; this has just started in the last few days. Parker loves to go for the Christmas Tree and has made it under a few times before I have caught him. He races for the tree whenever he gets a chance and has only beat me there twice. Parker has 7 teeth--4 on the top and 3 on the bottom. He loves to use them on mom's shoulder and toys, but thankfully not while eating. He also loves to give kisses, which I love receiving. He also coos as he gives the kiss, which is extra sweet. He is 20 lbs and 27 .5 inches. We have tried the sippy cup and some crackers but no luck yet, he is still learning how to handle those. We are excited to spend our first Christmas with Parker. He loves paper and so I know he will love opening gifts and probably love playing with the paper more than the gift. We think he makes a great Santa, minus the beard of course.

7 Comments:

Cher said...

he is so stinkin' cute!!! How is it that kids are attracted to decorated Christmas trees?

Andrea said...

I love his little Santa suit--he's adorable! Sounds like he's growing well and doing great. Hope you guys have a great Christmas!

Julie said...

Darling!! I love his smile! :)

fivewalkers said...

So cute. Love him.

Jenae said...

He is the cutest EVER! We just got your Christmas card today and just love it! I'm hoping to get cards out but not quite sure it's going to happen.

DeLoy and Heidi Brady said...

He is such a cutie- I bet that Christmas was so much fun!!!

Mary Ann said...

Parker you are the cutest Santa I have seen this year. Save some of those coos and kisses for me. We will be there in about 6 months.
Love from Kenya, Grandma Luke