Happy Halloween!

Sunday, October 31, 2010

We had a great Halloween (celebrated on Saturday). Brooks' brother Brent and his family came over for dinner and then we were off trick or treating.  It was a wet one, but after about 6 houses the rain subsided and we had a nice evening of trick or treating in our little neighborhood.  I think our neighborhood is the coolest place to trick or treat (and live).  Not only did Parker come home with 5 full size candy bars (I always thought that was cool when I was a kid), but one neighbor gave us donuts and hot chocolate and another donuts and hot cider and invited us to come back for a halloween snack, and it was a halloween dinner (our second of the night).  Parker was a Blue Crayon and Hannah was a pumpkin.  Hannah was offered candy a few times, but we politely turned it down since she is still working on pureed fruits and veggies, she was a trooper and smiled the whole time.  Parker had fun with his cousins, Cameron, Chase and Ethan and did really good at saying Trick or Treat and Thank You.  We had a great time!  Enjoy some pictures from the night:









2 Comments:

HiccupMeL said...

Cute costumes! Absolutely my favorite thing about Halloween -- kids in their fun outfits. :)

Jake & Bev said...

It looks like you had a great Halloween. I wish I could have seen your kids in their costumes at our play group. They look really cute!